Do you want to achieve more in your running?
Are you passionate about running but struggling in one or more of these areas:
- Staying injury free
- Setting ambitious and realistic goals
- Finding a training plan that works for you
- Having enough time for all the above
Don’t worry – it is difficult to do everything effectively on your own. Although I am a qualified running coach, I too have a coach of my own to help with some of these areas.
Having a coach takes the guesswork out of training. If you don’t have a lot of knowledge in running, strength work and nutrition then it can be time consuming and daunting trying to learn the most effective tools for your training.
And even if you do know your stuff in these areas, it is sometimes difficult to look at your own training objectively. Are you pushing yourself too hard or not enough?
Bespoke one-to-one run coaching
One-to-one coaching is a two-way process. You know your dreams and fears better than anyone but by working with me directly we can work out the best way to help you achieve your goals whilst fitting in with your day to day life.
I will also help you stay motivated and consistent with your training. By meeting every month to discuss your progress, we can tweak the plan and solve any issues you may have. We can factor in holidays and busy times at work and at home.
And you don’t need to wait to the monthly call if anything arises. You can message me throughout the plan to ask any questions you may have.
I use TrainingPeaks with all my athletes. You can get a free account and download the app where you will get all your training plans. You can link your watch so that workouts sync after you complete them which helps to track your progress. You can add in how you feel and comments for us both to reflect on.
- No more time spent on researching or designing your own training plans
- Plans that work towards your goals and fit round your lifestyle
- Guidance from a fully qualified Coach in Running Fitness and Nutrition Coach when you need it
- Get accountability for your training
- Fresh ideas to kick start your motivation for training
Who should sign up for this:
- Runners looking to take their running to the next level in terms of speed or distance
- Busy runners who want to save time planning their training
- Runners lacking in motivation with their current training
- Runners struggling with consistency
Who should not sign up for this:
- Runners who are currently injured. I thank you sincerely for your interest in coaching but I suggest you work with a physio to get back to running fitness first. Stay in touch – feel free to drop me a message anytime – and I’ll be here when you are ready.
Am I qualified:
- Yes I am a fully qualified level 2 Coach in Running Fitness through UK Athletics
- I am also a level 4 qualified nutrition coach through the BTN Academy and ActiveIQ
What do clients like about the coaching:
So much!! Accountability ~ having a 4 weekly plan instead of much longer plans that can seem overwhelming ~ takes the “planning” off my shoulders ~ actually talking with my coach instead of just messaging or emailing ~ having a coach to talk with that actually knows my goals, helps me set and revise them if need be, and is invested in achieving them with me. Throughout my training programme, I really felt Alan had my back and was rooting for me!Angela
I wanted to get around my pb which was 1.24.46. I finished up with a new pb of 1.23.07!Martin
Found it very easy to chat through struggles I was having with keeping on track. Having more protein helped both me to stay feeling full but also noticed improvement in my recovery from hard run sessions- found I recovered quicker/ wasn’t as tired. Also found myself steering away from viewing foods as ‘good’ and ‘bad’ and got a lot better and not feeling guilt for having ‘treat foods’ if still within calories for the day/week. Would recommend 100%Claire
Friendly and informative plus if asked questions received quick response along with specific information. Always felt approachable!David
Are you ready?
If you are ready to take the next step then please sign up below. If you would like to talk through anything first to make sure this is right for you then please book a free 30 minute initial consultation call over zoom with this link:
If you choose to sign up below you will receive a Stripe confirmation and be redirected to the initial assessment form. Please fill this in at your earliest convenience. You can use the link above to book your first one-to-one coaching session.
One-to-one Running Coaching – £99 per month
Initial assessment of running goals and current fitness via google form
Bespoke training plans delivered via TrainingPeaks
Monthly video call with the coach to discuss progress and goals
Email or text support throughout the plan for any questions you have
I really look forward to helping you on your running journey!