Are you struggling with everyday nutrition?
Nutrition is not only one of the backbones of running performance but it is embedded in our everyday life. Do you find yourself thinking any of the following:
- My diet is ‘bad’
- I know I should eat better but I don’t know how
- I don’t know how to optimise my nutrition for running performance
- I don’t have time to get on top of my nutrition
- I need accountability to stay on track
- I find nutrition stressful
- I don’t have good energy throughout the day
- I find myself mindlessly snacking
- I’ve had a poor relationship with food in the past
- I don’t have a lot of ideas for healthy meals
- I see lots of conflicting messages about food on social media
We think nutrition should be easy but it can seem daunting. Most of us were never taught about nutrition when we were younger and it has become one of those life skills we’re expected to work out as we go along.
Worse still, we hear all these sound bites on social media and the news about foods being ‘bad’ or ‘good’ for you. Quite often, these messages are conflicting and misleading and it’s hard to know what the truth is.
The truth is that there is no one right way to eat otherwise we would all be doing it. Nutrition is very individualised though of course there are some underlying principles that can help everyone.
One-to-one nutrition coaching
One-to-one nutrition coaching is a guided process. I won’t tell you exactly what to eat as we all have different tastes and sustainability is key, but I will guide you to form nutritional principles and habits that you can stick to in the long run.
I am an evidence-based coach which means that not only will I look at the scientific evidence, I will use both your and my experience when coaching and solving your nutritional issues.
I will also help you stay motivated and consistent with your nutrition. By meeting every month to discuss your progress, we can tweak the plan and solve any issues you may have. We can factor in holidays and busy times at work and at home.
And you don’t need to wait for the calls if anything arises. You can message me at any time to ask any questions you may have. If you do feel you need extra calls to keep you on track then these can be arranged too.
- Get a purpose for your nutrition
- Learn how to design a sustainable nutrition plan
- No more time spent wondering what to eat
- Nutrition that works towards your goals and fits round your lifestyle
- Guidance from a fully qualified nutrition coach
- Get accountability for your nutrition
- Fresh ideas to kick start your motivation for nutrition
Who should sign up for this:
- Anyone looking to develop a long term nutritional plan
- Anyone wanting more energy for training and life
- Anyone wanting to get into better shape for running or other reasons
- You don’t need to be a runner though you likely are one if you follow me!
Who should not sign up for this:
- Runners who are on top of their everyday nutrition and only need specific nutrition advice around training and races – please see my one-to-one running coaching which will be a better fit.
Am I qualified:
- Yes I am a fully qualified level 4 nutrition coach
What do clients like about the coaching:
Found it very easy to chat through struggles I was having with keeping on track. Having more protein helped both me to stay feeling full but also noticed improvement in my recovery from hard run sessions- found I recovered quicker/ wasn’t as tired. Also found myself steering away from viewing foods as ‘good’ and ‘bad’ and got a lot better and not feeling guilt for having ‘treat foods’ if still within calories for the day/week. Would recommend 100%Claire
Friendly and informative plus if asked questions received quick response along with specific information. Always felt approachable!David
Are you ready?
If you are ready to take the next step then please sign up below. If you would like to talk through anything first to make sure this is right for you then please book a free 30 minute initial consultation call over zoom with this link:
If you choose to sign up below you will receive a Stripe confirmation and be redirected to the initial assessment form. Please fill this in at your earliest convenience. You will receive access to my online nutritional resources and a link to book your first one to one session.
One-to-one Nutrition Coaching – £79 per month
Initial assessment of current nutrition and general health via google form
Monthly video call with the coach to discuss progress and goals
Email or text support throughout the plan for any questions you have
Access to online nutritional resources for the duration of your coaching
I really look forward to helping you on your nutritional journey!